Terms and Conditions for KTL Tuition Workshops
(Effective 1st January, 2013)
Booking lessons with KTL Tuition means you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document. Please be sure to read it and ask for clarification of any points you are unsure of.
KTL Tuition requires any cancellation must be received at least 7 clear working days prior to the day of the workshop to allow for a full refund. If we do not receive this notice, full fees are payable and refunds will not be made.
- If you are unable to attend and cannot give the required 7 clear working days notice a substitute student may attend.
- Payment of fees is expected for non-attendance in accordance with the above criteria.
- These conditions apply to all withdrawals or non-attendance for any reason.
- Enrolment in a workshop constitutes acceptance of this policy.
- KTL Tuition reserves the right to cancel a course should it fail to attract the minimum number of participants required. KTL Tuition will provide a full refund but acceptance of any incurred travel and accomodation costs will not be met by KTL Tuition.
- KTL Tuition reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes.
An invoice will be forwarded via email
Please email any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
KTL Tuition, 642 New North Road, Morningside - 1022.