About KTL tuition
At KTL Tuition, our NZ trained teacher holds appropriate qualifications and is very experienced caring and professional.
Our tutors are police vetted and successful students. They are upskilled in their tutoring approaches by Marie (Educational Psychologist, former teacher, and lecturer).
- Our purpose-built tutoring /teaching centre provides effective support for all ages and stages right through to tertiary level students
- The advantage of tuition is that it can be targeted to your child’s needs i.e., our tutors and teachers will use the tuition method that works for your child
- We tutor to each student’s individual needs and provide teaching that is relevant, directed at your child’s specific needs in a friendly and safe setting-you are welcome to come and have a look, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and request a viewing
- We use a mix of learning methods, the brain loves change, everytime the learning changes from computer to paper to hands-on, it pays attention
- Secondary school students typically bring material/homework they would like assistance with; the centre has all the appropriate resources
- Subjects our tutors take include both Cambridge (CIE) and NCEA
- Sessions are for a one-hour duration.
- The subjects taught by our qualified NZ trained primary school teacher includes literacy,(reading, writing and spelling) mathematics, reading comprehension, mathematics and social studies etc
- Our teacher Ann is able to facilitate specialised literacy and numeracy assessments
- Brief reports will be emailed once or twice a year written by the tutors commenting on your child’s progress
- Most students benefit from individual support during the course of their schooling from a specialist subject tutor. A short series of one on one lessons can make a huge difference to your child’s academic results
Contact us for any questions.