About KTL tuition
At KTL Tuition, our teachers are qualified teachers trained in NZ with Bachelor of Arts. We believe that the highest quality of instruction can be achieved when teachers are highly specialised. We are really proud of our team.
- Our tutoring /teaching centre provides effective support from pre-school to tertiary level students
- The advantage of tuition is that it can be targeted to your child’s needs unlike in a classroom i.e., our tutors and techers will use the tuition method that works for your child
- Our tutors find teaching points as they work with your child
- we tutor to each student’s individual needs and provide teaching that is relevant, directed at specific needs in a friendly atmosphere in a purpose built tutoring room.
- We use a mix of learning methods, the brain loves change, everytime the learning changes from computer to paper to hands-on, it pays attention
- Secondary school students typically bring material/homework they would like assistance with; the centre has all the appropriate resources
- Subjects our tutors take include both Cambridge (CIE) and NCEA pathways English, Mathematics, Calculus, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, General Science, Economics, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Geography, History, Classics, Humanities, Social Studies, Art History, Music and Media Studies. We can sometimes provide other subjects, just ask
- Sessions are for one hour duration.
- The subjects taught by our qualified NZ trained primary school teachers include literacy, mathematics, reading recovery, reading comprehension, social studies etc
- Our teachers Keshani, Ann and Tim can facilitate specialised literacy and numeracy assessments
- Brief reports will be emailed twice a year written by the tutors commenting on your child’s progress
- Most students benefit from individual support during the course of their schooling from a specialist subject tutor. A short series of one on one lesson’s can make a huge difference and we know what can make that difference!
Contact us for any questions.